Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Comply with all quality standards, specifications, and requirements.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Develop and formalize a preventative maintenance program, tracking KPIs for all equipment and machinery.
- Develop operating procedures, maintenance manuals and policies.
- Establish the frequency of inspections and perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- Lubricate moving parts on equipment and machinery.
- Clean and maintain equipment and machinery.
- Inspect equipment and machinery for signs of wear or damage.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and machinery as needed.
- Record all maintenance activities in the appropriate log.
- Maintain spare parts and supplies.
- Assist in the installation of new equipment and machinery.
- Train other technicians on proper maintenance techniques.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- College diploma in a field of electrics/mechanics, industrial maintenance, or relevant education and experience will be considered.
- 5-10 years’ experience in preventative maintenance, facilities management, or related field.
- Must have experience working on CNC fabricating equipment for metal, wood and plastic.
- Strong working knowledge of preventative maintenance systems and best practices.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to drive to surrounding plants.